Thursday, February 17, 2011

people, things, thoughts

My blogs been pretty quiet recently, Christmas and things have sapped my energy and only now as we settle back to the routine of school terms am I finding the desire to do stuff is returning.
I've read a lot, lots of books.
I've thought a lot, about people, thoughts, energy.
On the course I've changed to working to a brief and I thought I would explore "connections" between people, humans, societies.
Started off doing some fabric painting and posemaniac figures, soon ran into trouble with fabric puckering, colours running. Thanks to those of you more skilled in the material arts for putting me right on a few basics.


I had a go at image transfer too


and finally did some watercolour brain MRIs. 
Jerry thought they looked like blue walnuts- which they do!
I guess it depends where you're coming from!

No comments:

Post a Comment